Friday 30 June 2017

Postcards for the Weekend - City Views

Roma - Piazza di Spagna (Spain Square) 
Postcrossing card from Italy (July 2014)
Rome - Piazza di Spagna (Spanish Square)


Het Damrak te Amsterdam | The Damrak, Amsterdam, c. 1903
George Hendrik Breitner
 Postcrossing card from the Netherlands (May 2015)
Het Damrak te Amsterdam | The Damrak, Amsterdam
Painting by George Hendrik Breitner c. 1903



Valencia, Spain 
Postcrossing card showing Valencia, Spain
(sent from Norway, July 2013)


BE-216613 
Postcrossing card from Belgium (July, 2013) 


Brno, Czech Republic 
Postcrossing card from Brno, Czech Republic (October, 2015)

I haven't been to any of these cities myself. 





Weekend Linky Party:
Postcards for the Weekend 43 - City views (day time)

7 comments:

  1. The Italian one is so beautiful! I never thought of Italy before, but now it makes me want to go there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could burn a lot of calories walking up and down those steps in the first post card. all beautiful as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been to Brussels and that's it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been to Brussels, Amsterdam and Rome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Spanish Square looks majestic! Thanks for sharing these cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been to Valencia (and Amsterdam, a neighbouring city) only.
    Great to see all other cities!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I knew very little about Valencia when I went as part of a cruise. but it proved to be an amazing city and I quickly thought I could live there!

    ReplyDelete

Communication is what makes blogging fun :)
... but all spam or suspected spam will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...