Friday 19 February 2016

Winter and Summer Reflections

DSC_0456-001

Photo from Tuesday this week when I had to go into town early on a cold morning. The building is an indoors swimming bath, situated in the town park just by the river. 

I’m really tired of winter… Below are some pictures from summer. The tree in the middle below is the same as the one above, but seen from the other direction, looking towards the city center.

CIMG6321

CIMG6322

CIMG6320

(PS. This building is not the pool I used to go to; that was at the hospital... This one is an ‘adventure’ bath,  and I’m not really a mermaid at heart… I prefer calm waters…)

Friday My TownSkywatch FridayWeekend Reflections

12 comments:

  1. These brightened up a damp Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sky is a solid grey here today, so looking at your blue skies is very welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't do adventure either, i like my pool calm and smooth.. that first shot of the tree is really beautiful. i like it green but i love it without its leaves...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you: I need to buy me some flowers today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your summer photos are so pretty, but there's a lot of beauty in the winter ones too. Of course I'm not out running around in the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful reflections. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone for your comments... Today it's been snowing and sleeting all day, leaden sky and around freezing point... the sun staying well hidden... ;) If I lived in a warm climate all year round, I think I'd probably miss the shifting seasons. But I would prefer winter to be shorter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What pretty shots.

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful summer photos...and I love the bare tree reflections too

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait for spring and summer as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Communication is what makes blogging fun :)
... but all spam or suspected spam will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...