Sunday 30 September 2012

SOOC/ Weekend Reflections: Autumn Beach

CIMG0972-001

CIMG0981-001

CIMG0973-001

CIMG0977-001

CIMG0995-001

Those of you who have been following this blog for a while probably recognize these views by now, from the lake and beach near the House where my parents lived. Still some things left to sort out before selling, so I still need to go out there now and then. When I do, I usually try to combine “duty with pleasure”, i.e. a walk down to the beach. Last Monday was the first day in a while with a bit of sun and minimum risk of rain, so I took the opportunity.

See more photos from the same day and place in my Picture Book:
Shadow Shot Sunday: In the Woods

Linking this post to

Weekend Reflections
Straight Out of the Camera Sunday

10 comments:

  1. Hello:
    Such a very lovely and peaceful place with, we imagine, the most wonderful walks around the water and always something new to be seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that rock reflection, that is REALLY cool! and the dock is to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those reflections are magical... Well done, and thanks for this inspiring sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Each and every ONE is picture post card perfect. I could sit there for hours contemplating nothing but the scenery!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful photos of a lovely place. The perfect place to recharge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you beautiful reflections, are causing me to pause and "Reflect". Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice reflections in crystal clear water.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a beautiful place and you always capture it wonderfully. Love the reflections in these.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like everybody else who commented before me, I find these pictures very beautiful. The colours and light are so well captured.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll never tire of those views Monica. On this occasion you've really struck gold.

    ReplyDelete

Communication is what makes blogging fun :)
... but all spam or suspected spam will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...